Bile Beldam mistake?
I thought it was odd yesterday while looking through the rift rewards that The Hags Bile Beldam outfit that you unlock the fullbody as well as the arm for. Didn't seem to have the part for her hair in this pass. I thought nothing of it and figured it might come in the next pass.
But after actually unlocking the full body part. I notice the game itself considers the TWO pieces a full outfit if you select the outfit section of the customization menu. This seems like an error? The outfit is clearly not complete as her hair is not changed at all.
Comments
Is not a bug. Its an outfit but without the hair.
But there isn't any other outfits like that is there?
Not to mention it looks a little dumb that her hair is entirely different from the rest so it looks odd.