BloodPoints survivor multiply

Just a little idea for getting blood points as survivors.

If you only escape you get your bloodpoints, but if another survivor escapes it multiplies by x1.50. it could also work with killer but with how many people you kill and the multiplier could go down if a survivor escapes but it's just an idea

Comments

  • That's a nifty idea on paper, but it can't really work in practice. For example, I escape, I immediately move on to my next match. How do I get that bloodpoint multiplier if I'm already long gone?

  • Hey I'm still holding out hope for my idea of getting survival points for your time in the match.

  • @Peanits said:

    That's a nifty idea on paper, but it can't really work in practice. For example, I escape, I immediately move on to my next match. How do I get that bloodpoint multiplier if I'm already long gone?

    You have to stay and watch the other survivors teabag the killer at the exit.

  • @Peanits said:

    That's a nifty idea on paper, but it can't really work in practice. For example, I escape, I immediately move on to my next match. How do I get that bloodpoint multiplier if I'm already long gone?

    i mean nice incentive to stick around and watch how things go down.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/883408#Comment_883408

    i mean nice incentive to stick around and watch how things go down.

    Yeah, so instead of moving on after escaping you can watch the match go on, you can also learn something while watching