Basement Body Block

does someone know if they changed body block in basement? Today I try to body block 2 survivor to let borrowed time run out but they just run away at side of me. I stay very precise in middle of stairs. I made a test again and couldn’t hold them into basement.

Comments

  • They didn’t. Not too long ago I went up against a nurse who got pissed that someone got me out the basement and literally bodyblocked the basement stairs and stood there until I rage quitted.
  • I blocked survivors in the basement today again.
    It didn't change at all.

  • some killer powers remove your collision like myers while he is stalking

  • Seems I did something wrong with my position and have to try again. Maybe I should let them stay for 3 hours in basement just to be sure.
  • You didn't happen to be Myers, were you?

  • Didn't change and probably never will.

  • I was soo confused why the op had a different picture and wasn't a dev or a mod

    anyways best way to counter basement body block is recording and reporting the user and quitting the match

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    I was soo confused why the op had a different picture and wasn't a dev or a mod

    anyways best way to counter basement body block is recording and reporting the user and quitting the match

    Actually the devs agreed body blocking the basement for BT was a valid strategy. Now if they are simply holding you hostage that is a different story.

  • I was soo confused why the op had a different picture and wasn't a dev or a mod

    anyways best way to counter basement body block is recording and reporting the user and quitting the match



    what did he do to get banned?  let's theorize like we do when speaking of bans for dc'ing.