Matchmaking inconsistency
Why has matchmaking been even more inconsistent than usual? As rank 12 killer I'm getting only rank 6-7 survivors with the occasional green or yellow rank if they're playing SWF. But as a rank 12 survivor in getting rank 15+ killers with rank 12-17 survivors? At lower killer ranks I try to play killers I don't use much so I can have a bit of fun but it's like you guys are trying to force us to play sweaty.
Comments
I have the same problem, but the other way around. As red rank survivor I keep getting rank 9-7 killers who facecamp and tunnel me to death a lot.
I guess it has something to do with the dedicated servers. They kinda also brought a form of regio lock with them and you'll get matched with people in your region who are available. That's what I think happens and an other reason why I don't like the servers.
I can barely even PIP anymore because I'm getting paired up with morons. As soon as I unhook one, another goes down. As soon as I unhook that one another goes down. One of my teammates got hooked and I started getting chased so naturally I brought the killer to the other side of the map. Neither of them went for the save so I had to lose the killer and rescue him myself. How hard is it to pair me up with survivors at my rank and not a group of rank 15+? I would like at least semi-competent teammates.
no it’s not dedicated server problem the same exact problem is on xbox one i’m a rank 6 survivor and get rank 13 killers that face camp and tunnel and when i play killer i get rank 3s and 4s that are total tryhards
Yeah, I doubt it's dedicated servers since I'm on PS4.