Lockers on Lerys
Can you please move them away from windows? I'm tired of getting screwed over because I go to vault a window and end up running inside a locker.
Can you please move them away from windows? I'm tired of getting screwed over because I go to vault a window and end up running inside a locker.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate the chest placement by the one window on torment creek I've gotten screwed by that one
The generators in the killer shack are also especially annoying.
the amount of ######### times I've been sucked to a repair instead of vaulting
Yeah, it's friggin brutal. I actually actively avoid the killer shack unless just to use the pallet any time there's a generator in there.