Charm placement on adam looks odd. could it please be moved to his lapel/chest?
them being right under his arm is a little sad. Two on one side of his lapel and one on the other would be far more fitting
thank you for coming to my ted talk
them being right under his arm is a little sad. Two on one side of his lapel and one on the other would be far more fitting
thank you for coming to my ted talk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed the placement changes depending on what Top he's using.
Have you seen Feng Min's? It's like up on her stomach.
All depends on which top you're using.
Well I was mainly talking about her everyday outfit. It looks weird.
Both of the shirts in the picture are defaults. Many characters come with 2.
That's why I changed my wording after I wrote it, lol.
I think it has to do with any outfit that has a coat. The different placement is probably their attempt at avoiding the coat covering them up.
I don't see why they don't just attach them TO the coat.
Probably because they needed a fixed spot, and the coats wave around.
It looks good when he wearing the sweater that has a scarf to it. Otherwise yes I think they need better spots.
I wish charms were likes pins to clothing, attached to a backpack, necklace or bracelet.
If the coats can wave around I'd think the pins could too.
True. But might be a lil performance intensive.
That being said yeah the ones on fengs stomach are also a little odd. Could use some slight adjustment.