What is the new best medkit?

since the medkits where changed what is the best medkit with the best addons to get the most uses out of it? is it just pure charge addons on a purple medkit or some combination of charge addons + speed increase addons?

Comments

  • From what I've experienced they're all pretty much the exact same if you use them for healing yourself, which if you're bringing one, you might as well be doing, outside of ranger and emergency. The emergency med kit which increases healing speed on yourself as well but is only 16 charges. I don't even use med kits anymore because of how messed up they've been.

    I would assume the best possible med kit combination is Rangers with Gel Dressings and Self Adherent Wrap, or Emergency Med Kit with Sponge and Rubber Gloves(or Surgical Suture).

  • Emergency with charges is yeet.

  • For me, I find yellow the best. more charges = more heals.

  • I don't know what's going on with medkits. I brought in a yellow medkit with add ons to get it to 32 charges and only got one heal out of it. I'm am confusion. Now I'm just using them when I happen to find them in a chest, I don't bring them in anymore because I don't know how to read, apparently.