trapper archive challenge
Taking any suggestions on completing the catch survivors in bear traps challenge... i do not have ruin on trapper, not really much of anything on him that is meta except bbq 3...
Tagged:
Trusted
Taking any suggestions on completing the catch survivors in bear traps challenge... i do not have ruin on trapper, not really much of anything on him that is meta except bbq 3...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need to catch them 5 times...
What rank are you at as killer? Because different techniques work on survivors at different levels of experience.
If you’re just want to get through it, farm. Just walk around picking up all your traps and placing them in a single spot, don’t swing on anyone. Then just wait, they will eventually come to them and step on them, they needs points too and your not chasing so...
Greenie weenie ranks...
I'm gonna give this a try...
Do like that guy said, farm, but start stepping in them. Use padded jaws too. All 4 survivors joined me in the fun I musta had 30 bear trap catches that game.
Both suggestions helped 🤘🤘🤘!
Sorry for the delay. So did you manage to complete the challenge, or are you still looking for advice?
Completed challenge, but thanks for your response✌
Good to hear! Feel free to come ask on the forums if you need help with any of the others 😊
I brought a BPS as a peace offering when I did it, lol.
@The_Bootie_Gorgon
Survivors like to loop, so instead of putting a trap by a pallet.
This is how I’m able to constantly catch survivors in my trap.
Also use the backpack add on, so you can carry more traps. What hurt trapper is constantly having to plan and put down traps. The more you can carry, the better.