I LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME!

Today I went against a basement Trapper. My teammates were 3 lvl50 Claudettes. First thing one of them does is throw down the killer shack pallent, which so happens held the basement. I get caught and put into the basement. One of the Claudettes hangs around me, doing nothing. The others were doing gens. Im almost to second stage, so i think, Lets ######### KOBE! The trapper sat outside the shack door, knowing no one came in. I pull myself off the hook. The killer doesnt try to get me. He knows i cant get out. I disarm a trap and he runs to the other side. I once again get caught. Guess where I went? THE BASEMENT! All of the Claudettes started working on gens, across the map no less. The heartbeat had faded by now meaning he left. I know he didnt have insidous. Not one attempt was made at trying to save me. My timer ran out, killing me!

Comments