The ultimate feature regarding SWF
A while back I suggested this and now I think its the perfect time to do it again. I believe these features could make the game slightly better to everyone included, whether its a group of SWF, a lone wolf survivor or a blood-lusting killer.
The SWF groups have the advantage because the other players can't be sure if they are against one, this would close that gap.
The problem
Right now, as everyone knows, killers and solo survivors are not rewarded for playing against/with SWFs. In fact, they are (most of the times) punished for it: absurdly hard matches, egoistic partners, etc.
The solution
What I suggest is an UI improvement more than anything, a new in-lobby feature.
When you join a lobby (as a killer or as a survivor), you'll now see a web bonding survivor names of those who are in a team. How it would look like (following the in-game rarity system):
- A 2 person web would be colored GREEN (Rarity: rare)
- A 3 person web would be colored PURPLE (Rarity: very rare)
- A 4 person web would be colored PINK (Rarity: ultra rare)
Webs would give plus 0.5x BP/EXP, 1.0x BP/EXP and 1.5x BP/EXP respectively.
This will encourage people to actually play against/with SWF and not just straight out mori them to end the game as quickly as possible.
THE CONCLUSION
You can argue that this would just increase lobby dodging, and I say that this might not be true. extra BPs and EXP are always good.
Perhaps even new charms/cosmetics or achievements.
So, let me now what you think or what you would change. Thank you for reading :)
Comments
Well, the problem with this idea is that some people don't care about BP at all. They might have everything they need or they are just not playing for BP.
But yes, solo survivors and killers need some kind of solution for SWF, but it needs to be more universal.
If you add this then I personally want the survivors names hidden till after the trial. Decreases the chances of dodging if you don't know who your facing.
Also I don't think this should be added unless dedicated servers are added on all platforms
This could be a band aid fix for future updates like BP exchange for shards/auric cells.
Things like 1.000.000 BP = 50 AC
More bloodpoints is cool and all, but it's will be a more stressfull game for the killer.
And I rather have less stress than bloodpoints.
I think it'd be less stressful actually, knowing if the survivors are SWF can let you use a killer you're good with, for example.