If you had to do it all over again
what teachable would you grind for first? For both killer and survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd still grind out LF first for BBQ, but then I would move on to Doc for M and A, then Hag for Ruin...then Myers just for Myers cause I like his playstyle over all.
SC cus OP AF and BBQ for more BP such that you can grind easier, Ruin if you have trouble playing killer
For Survivor David Kings We're Going to Live forever perk would be my first choice, followed by SC, and UE.
For survivors:
Hope
For killers:
Hangmans Trick
;3