How to avoid be unhooked in front of the killer (be farmed)
Now:
1000 bp unhook
500 bp secure unhook
Suggested:
250 bp un hook
1250 secure unhook
Now:
1000 bp unhook
500 bp secure unhook
Suggested:
250 bp un hook
1250 secure unhook
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like this. Even as killer when I see someone try to farm a teammate I let the unhooked person go and get the idiot who unhooked them in front of my face.
Unless they were teabagging or clicking a flashlight at me before I hooked them, then I don't feel bad getting an easy down on them both lol