It used to be worth it cuz you got a unique cosmetic set, but lately it's just be one alternate top that isn't even a new top; it just has a single new color/texture.
I typically buy the characters individually with shards because I can't afford to pay real money for the DLC.
As for Cursed Legacy, I should have enough shards for one character upon release. I'll decide when the time comes whether I want to do it that way, or just buy the whole DLC, because I am actually interested in both characters this time around.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's easier for me to just buy the whole chapter.
Essentially you get a brand new killer and 6 perks.
Depends if the chapter is original or not.
It used to be worth it cuz you got a unique cosmetic set, but lately it's just be one alternate top that isn't even a new top; it just has a single new color/texture.
I hope they revert this design decision.
I typically buy the characters individually with shards because I can't afford to pay real money for the DLC.
As for Cursed Legacy, I should have enough shards for one character upon release. I'll decide when the time comes whether I want to do it that way, or just buy the whole DLC, because I am actually interested in both characters this time around.
I've always bought the entire thing.