Does the epilogue node lock out a rift level?
Just a question I had about rift levels, does completing the final epilogue node lock out the level and prevent you from doing any more challenges in it?
Tagged:
Trusted
Just a question I had about rift levels, does completing the final epilogue node lock out the level and prevent you from doing any more challenges in it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, you can always go back and complete the challenges you skipped! ๐
No, it just gives you the charm and a rift level. You can actually work backwards from it and clear harder challenges before easier ones.
Ok good, I was worried for a bit there.