why have they not used the billy doll laugh from saw for the pig?

so I ask this because the nightmare has the laugh when you select him the shape has the Halloween theme when you play him so why does to pig not have her own little theme when selected?

Comments

  • Why not add the hello zepp tune when you're on your last 30 seconds of the rbt?
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    Why not add the hello zepp tune when you're on your last 30 seconds of the rbt?

    That's such a good idea, love that theme.

  • Why not add the hello zepp tune when you're on your last 30 seconds of the rbt?
    Would be grand but I'm positive both the laugh and song are copyright applicable and would need money incorporate into the game. I bet they payed a pretty penny for myers theme. 

  • It'd be nice if there was a little something when selecting her but at least we got the Puppet laugh in-game.

  • azazer said:
    https://youtu.be/v2IYpJQL01M

    For your head cannon enjoyment
    The helmet came off :( 
  • @azazer said:
    Would be grand but I'm positive both the laugh and song are copyright applicable and would need money incorporate into the game. I bet they payed a pretty penny for myers theme. 

    The laugh is already in the game, it plays when someone searches a box but doesn't find their key remember? I agree, it'd be cool if they did more with that, hearing it + snap globally when someone pops would be amazing.

    The theme on the other hand, the saw license holders don't actually own it, it belongs to the composer, and it's super expensive to use. Would love it so much though.

  • Are you sure the music belongs to the composer and it wasn't a "work for hire" situation? In a work for hire situation, music done for a project such as a movie or a game would belong to whoever owns the right to the movie or game.