Iridescent Age Challenge bugged?
So regardless of how many iridescent emblems I receive it only gives me one per match
Is anyone else running into this problem? It didn’t do it on the golden age challenge.
Tagged:
Trusted
So regardless of how many iridescent emblems I receive it only gives me one per match
Is anyone else running into this problem? It didn’t do it on the golden age challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's a bug that was SUPPOSED to get fixed when they made the Tome 3 challenges easier, but apparently when they decided to hold off on doing that they decided to keep the bug in as well.
Well I’m glad I’m not the only one :/ I guess I’ll jump on something else since that is going to take a minimum of 12 more games for me
It's a known bug. There is a planned fix for it, it's just been delayed because they wanted to test it more thoroughly first to make sure the fix didn't interfere with any progress players have already made on the challenge. We should be getting more information about an ETA next week.
In the meantime, probably a good idea to work on a different challenge. If you'd prefer to prioritise the challenges that aren't about to be adjusted, a full list of the planned changes can be found here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108232/status-update-archives-tome-1-level-3-changes#latest