Stop gates with unnerving presence
How is this perk supposed to stop gates from opening? Is it just a cheeky way of saying use this perk and kill everyone before all gens are done?
Tagged:
Trusted
How is this perk supposed to stop gates from opening? Is it just a cheeky way of saying use this perk and kill everyone before all gens are done?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To answer your first question: It's not.
idk. was wondering too. I give it a try later and try to figure it out. mby just interrupt a surv at the gate or smth
Pretty sure they simply mean kill everyone or force them to take the hatch, all while using this perk. On the bright side, many ppl cant hit DS to save their lives if you have it on.
So is killing 3 survivors and then letting the last have the hatch considered a success for this challenge?
As long as no one opens a gate, yes. All 4 could escape via hatch as long as both gates remain shut.
Has anyone tested to check if that's the case? I'm about 99% sure you're right, but it would be nice to get confirmation.
Havent actually gotten that far myself. I like to believe whats written is what they want, and if they wanted a 4k...theyd say kill em all, but then again thats not always the case.
I'm pretty sure that DS is unaffected by unnerving presence...though that might've been an old video
this is what made me think of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQHtwmzsNs0Yeah I watched that video way back when but I believe it's been proven by other streamers who play survivor more often (since otz tends to not use DS when he survives) :D