The Next Rift Challenges Idea
Instead of making them forcing people to change the Pace of the game such as farming hooks and such what if the challenges were more perk and item related. For instance Escape a match with no perks 3 times. Or maybe escape a match with an item you brought in. And more challenges that make you use different perks.
Comments
As Claudette Morel, heal each of the other 3 survivors once within a match.
And if you wanna get real wacky make it to where you have to use specific perk related to healing.
It's a Claudette rift on the survivor side, it wouldn't be too extreme to ask for her 3 perks in tier 4, and 2/3 of them would greatly assist in the challenge anyway.
Also the challenges should promote more of a team centric playstyle, Unhook 3 survivor using Bill with borrowed time. An example of what they shouldn't do is Escape with Bill through Hatch using Left Behind. This would just promote leaving your team to die.
Just get rid of the progress route. Make each challenge a standalone so noone is forced to do any challenge to progress til the end.
I mean I think the progress is fine, it helps people play a different role than they normally would. Cause I'm a survivor main, but I did some of the Killer challenges and I had fun.
As The Trapper, kill all 4 survivors using his three unique perks.
As Claudette Morel, escape the trial using her 3 unique perks.