[SUGGESTIONS] Self-Pickup

I see this everyday, when a Killer can't kill anyone he sluggs you and waits for the other players to pick you up so he can just slug them too. I know "Unbreakable" is a perk you can use but it shouldnt be a perk you have to use every game just to counter bad or salty killers.

So why not make it so you can get up on your own after some time the killer doesnt pick you up or you cant hear the terror radius anymore?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Firstly, wanting to do well as a killer and employing whatever strategies you have at your disposal to do so makes you neither bad nor salty.

    Secondly, no one leaves survivors with No Mither on the ground for a reason - because they know for a fact that they can get themselves up. This is the same concept. All that making Unbreakable basekit would do, aside from making a great perk useless, is stop slugging from ever happening.

    And I can already hear some people saying, "great! I hate slugging. I wish it would get removed, because it's boring and not fun." Well, so is looping. So is being tunneled. So is hook camping and bodyblocking and slowdown builds and half a dozen other things. They're still legitimate strategies with existing counters that are a part of the game and deserve to stay that way.

  • It was just a thought so you sound a little aggresive in this post sorry if I get that wrong ^^

    I just see so many people doing it and it bothers me so much that you can't do anything about it exepet one perk. Sure its part of the game dont get me wrong. And I don't want an "look at me I can stand up on my own!" thing in the game that would be stupid. But something when the killer leaves you and you cant hear his heartbeat or something that you can stand up one time for free.

    And sure you have to run from the killer so looping is a thing. I'm an idiot when I play killer so good for you if you know how to loop I would never get mad at that. I just hate those people who think they are something better just because they win a game in 5 seconds by doing a slugfest in the basement.

    I had so many killers who were so rude after the game, a leatherface who was super proud of his fasecamping that he had to call us all kinds of names after the match. Its just really sad in my opinion because after all its just a game and everyone should enjoy it ^^


    Hope my english makes sense sorry

  • @PinkJokester said:

    I see this everyday, when a Killer can't kill anyone he sluggs you and waits for the other players to pick you up so he can just slug them too. I know "Unbreakable" is a perk you can use but it shouldnt be a perk you have to use every game just to counter bad or salty killers.

    So why not make it so you can get up on your own after some time the killer doesnt pick you up or you cant hear the terror radius anymore?

    I think unbreakable should be more than once, but the basekit should stay the same.

  • @PinkJokester said:

    It was just a thought so you sound a little aggresive in this post sorry if I get that wrong ^^

    I just see so many people doing it and it bothers me so much that you can't do anything about it exepet one perk. Sure its part of the game dont get me wrong. And I don't want an "look at me I can stand up on my own!" thing in the game that would be stupid. But something when the killer leaves you and you cant hear his heartbeat or something that you can stand up one time for free.

    And sure you have to run from the killer so looping is a thing. I'm an idiot when I play killer so good for you if you know how to loop I would never get mad at that. I just hate those people who think they are something better just because they win a game in 5 seconds by doing a slugfest in the basement.

    I had so many killers who were so rude after the game, a leatherface who was super proud of his fasecamping that he had to call us all kinds of names after the match. Its just really sad in my opinion because after all its just a game and everyone should enjoy it ^^

    Hope my english makes sense sorry

    No, don't apologise, I'm sorry if I came off aggressive, that wasn't my intention, though it can be hard to tell through text ๐Ÿ˜Š

    I don't necessarily think that you would say looping is unfair or anything like that, that's why I directed my last paragraph towards naysayers in general rather than you specifically. I understand the frustration, but I really think that having anti-slugging abilities as part of the basekit for survivors would be a huge buff, severely undercutting the abilities of some killers to put pressure on survivors and rendering not only Unbreakable but also perks like Deerstalker and No Mither virtually worthless. Not to mention it would make Decisive Strike much harder to counter.

  • Yes thats true ^^

    And yes I get it it would be a really huge buff even if it was one time or not. It gives a surviver more time, and more pressure on the Killer. I also forgot Decisive Strike xD So yea your totally righ it wouldnt be good putting it in

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108417/suggestions-self-pickup

    I think unbreakable should be more than once, but the basekit should stay the same.

    But that would make No Mither even worse!

  • Simple, buff both. No mither would be a joke even if it ws the only anti slug option