No one escapes the end( challenge) not being changed?

So this they wont change?? Its literally like the only one that needs it in terms of abhorrent luck needed.


Either everyone dies b4 gens done

Or they leave or escape after u let them finish them.

Not to mention the countless DC's from people who u slug

Reducing the required amount on these challenges is good since it's not a free to play Korean mmo,however challenges like this which u have little say in def should be changed.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I did this challenge in one match.

    I killed two survivors and then I let the other two, finish the remaining gens

    I recommend using billy to quickly reach their position and the perk bitter murmur to reveal their aura for 10 seconds

    After that I slugged them and open one exit gate to initiate the EGC

  • There wasn't really anything about that challenge that needed improving. It's not at all luck-based - it's as much within the killer's control as anything else in the game. Yes, it's possible that you will be outplayed and they will all escape, but you shouldn't have a situation where everyone dies early as long as you remember you have the challenge and exert some self-control to not kill everyone before they've had a chance to finish the gens.

    Run an endgame build with NOED and Blood Warden, down someone either right before or right after the last generator pops using NOED, and wait to hook them until a gate has been opened. That will activate Blood Warden, which will practically guarantee you a second hook. ideally, you want to get everyone hooked twice before the last generator pops, so that you don't have to worry about people being unhooked during the endgame. If you're lucky, you might even manage a 4k.

    Remember that letting all the generators get completed doesn't mean you've failed, it just means you're playing the long game.

  • It's pretty easy, I can give you some tips:

    Choose Wraith with Ruin, Deerstalker, Need, and a free perk. Either bring a mori or tunnel one survivor, then kill another one till only two are left. There're gonna most likely work always together on gens, wait patiently invisible then attack them as they finished the gens.