Suggestion | Disconnecting Players & Struggling
So as of now, whenever a player disconnects while loading, the game ends as soon as it starts. The problem with this is that players that did not leave will De-Pip. This is not fair to the remaining players as we took the time to wait for load times and etc. To fix this I would like to see either players do not De-Pip or the game continues with -1 remaining gen X number of players who left.
Another problem I find is the struggling mechanic. When hooked for the 2nd time or your hook meter reaches below half, you enter struggle state. Currently, if 2 or more survivors remain in this state players in struggle state may struggle and earn blood points for their efforts. However, if the survivor enters struggle state when they are the last survivor they are immediately killed by the entity and gains minimal or no blood points. I understand why this decision was made as to end the game as soon as possible to keep it fair to the killer but this is not fair to the struggling survivor. I would like to see either the struggling survivor is killed by the entity and gains maximum struggle blood points or the y are allowed to struggle throughout the entire phase.
Comments
Thanks for the reply! 1. I did not notice the visual bug so thank you for clearing that up, 2. I am aware of the purpose but if you are the last survivor in a struggle state you can't escape off the hook so I am saying that you should at least get the maximum blood points for what would've been your struggling as it isn't fair that the other survivors have that opportunity to struggle.
It only appears as a deppip, when you get back in the lobby it shows the original rank