Better Moris and Deaths?

Honestly, I would like to see better kills. With the Hillbilly you saw somebody in half, but all you get is screams and blood. The body doesn't fall apart, the survivor isn't struggling(which is a big part of the problems with the moris for me). I just kinda wish that the moris were a little more gory and freaky, I mean, this is a horror game, why am I not scared? (No hate, just a suggestion)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Trapper and Wraith need new Moris, but i doubt we will ever get gore.

  • The thing is..dismemberment to that degree immediately bans the game in certain countries

  • I would like it as well, but they can't because it would ban the game in certain countries. It's why the Demo doesn't bite the head off completely, it would ban the game in countries that don't allow that.

    However, I do agree Trapper, Wraith, and Billy need new Mori's. They have the most boring out of the bunch, and It's never impressive. Hell, Wraith and Trapper have almost the same Mori, just different weapons.

  • I wouldn't mind buying new kill animations.

  • tbh moris are such nice way to make cosmetics (like you can buy and choose mori to use) as well as survs could have other emotes on 1 and 2

    and i would like to see yellow mori as base kit (i play both roles equally so im not bias), because in which situation it would change sth, 1st DS (well youre not tunneling if you chase last surv in game, 2nd no hooks (well it makes you wait for EGC to kill surv, or slug him to death which is also boring)