Yep, this seems to be consistent across all the perk-based challenges. You don't have to use the perk to complete the challenge, you just have to have it equipped π
Yep, this seems to be consistent across all the perk-based challenges. You don't have to use the perk to complete the challenge, you just have to have it equipped π
Yeah I was scared because I was getting chased and my teammates weren't opening the door
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, this seems to be consistent across all the perk-based challenges. You don't have to use the perk to complete the challenge, you just have to have it equipped π
Yeah I was scared because I was getting chased and my teammates weren't opening the door
I wish hope had its timer removed considering the endgame collapse is 2 minutes anyway
A neat part of the challenge is knowing how many high ranked survivors recreationally drink gasoline.
I did the This Can't Be Happening while injured for nothing? =O