[insert perk or item] needs Nerf pls

Pls bro every perk and item in the game is op!!!!!!!!!! I'm too unskilled to learn how to play against it please Nerf :(((((((((

://////////// Pls bro I asked nice! Remove killers so I can just do gens :///

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I reckon your play time will decrease significantly once you're only repairing Generators.

  • @Boss said:

    I reckon your play time will decrease significantly once you're only repairing Generators.

    But,.,.,. My wins will go up and I'll have fun and that's all that matters :)))))) killers are mean they try to kill you!!!! Why should we consider thyererier feelinggs

  • Honestly, you know, we really need to nerf Broken Keys and Legion.




    pls dont hurt me is only joke #buffLegion

  • @Pulsar said:

    Honestly, you know, we really need to nerf Broken Keys and Legion.

    pls dont hurt me is only joke #buffLegion

    Yes!!!!!!!! Remove leegin he's too op he can kill u if you aren't careful!

  • legit only actual nerf I want is to franklins demise perk

    not because it needs one but because its the only perk I dont like

    what can I say Im always salty lol

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    legit only actual nerf I want is to franklins demise perk

    not because it needs one but because its the only perk I dont like

    what can I say Im always salty lol

    Yes!! Dropping ur item is op! The killer should have 5 seconds to pick it up and hand it back to you and apologize or else both gates and hatch open and the killer can't move or hit!!!! It's only fair devs please fix!!!!!! ://///

  • Y'all really like kickin salt at the other side don't you.

  • @Poochkips said:

    Y'all really like kickin salt at the other side don't you.

    No!!!! Killers who say anything other than "good game survivors, you won fair and square" should be auto reported!!!!!

  • Nerf nea plz she is so strong :(

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    Nerf nea plz she is so strong :(

    HAHAHAHA typical killer main complaining about survivor xd git gud gg ez clap wait ######### he has NOED oh no this is so unfair Nerf NOED