Controls inverting midmatch
While I was playing a game as killer about 3 minutes into the game my up and down controls decided to invert. So up is now look down and down is now look up. It wasnt the biggest deal I still got 2 of them but it just messed with my kind way to much I checked my control settings and invert y-axis is not on so what happened. anyone else just have this randomly happen?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
If you're playing on ps4 then if you press the the touch pad it inverts everything
On Xbox if you press the "select" button it will invert your controls (also know as the "with cheese" button).
Oh I didnt know that you could do that I guess I just clicked it by accident
That's an odd feature.
Yea I honestly can't even think of a reason for it to exist. Literally no one I know use it. It makes no sense.
Just another point on the list of how PC game developers don't understand controller users.
I suppose, I just find it odd that a feature to invert your controls mid-game would be a thing.
I wouldn't know a single person who would bother doing that.