Well, I got a warning on the forums. But I've got no idea of why.

They sent me a text in my inbox, sadly I can't copy the text sinse it's on my mobile devise.
But I asked the mod why and how I got the warning and didin't get any answear.
How am I suppost to adapt and know which mistake I made?
I may ever 'by mistake' remake that mistake if they're not telling me.
Hmmm, I think I've seen this before, If I could just remember where...

https://youtu.be/eJYSf_9lqi0?t=145

This is a video about the issues in the game itself, but I still don't know what I'm doing wrong.
All they treated me with was a simple text saying 'Do not flame or insult other forum members'
Which I can't relate to at all, if they would have sent me the text of what I did wrong. It would have been much easier for me.

What do you think?

Comments

  • Nvm, got a picture.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:
    Even I’ve been banned for petty nonsensical things, not sure if the mods have some kind of supervision or...you know, morals.

    sexually assault survivors

    Let's go

  • Is that the video where he shows how to exploit the hag traps? The video which caused him to get banned in the first place?... Might be the reason why.

  • @RemoveSWF said:
    Mods are Nazis.

    But Noob3 deserved his ban.

    And I'm assuming that you know the exact reason why if so.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheBean said:
    Is that the video where he shows how to exploit the hag traps? The video which caused him to get banned in the first place?... Might be the reason why.

    Maybe, maybe not.
    Still a wierd reason sinse he did that in a KYF game.

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @TheBean said:
    Is that the video where he shows how to exploit the hag traps? The video which caused him to get banned in the first place?... Might be the reason why.

    Maybe, maybe not.
    Still a wierd reason sinse he did that in a KYF game.

    Why would that matter?.... If you record a video of an exploit, even though it didn't do any harm in any actual match, he just showed people how to do it. It wasn't too hard to figure out how it was done.

    Kind of like how a big streamer showed how to do the menu exploit that ruined the game for a couple weeks during the christmas break. He didn't do it in a match... It was in the menu system.

  • @TheBean said:

    Why would that matter?.... If you record a video of an exploit, even though it didn't do any harm in any actual match, he just showed people how to do it. It wasn't too hard to figure out how it was done.

    Kind of like how a big streamer showed how to do the menu exploit that ruined the game for a couple weeks during the christmas break. He didn't do it in a match... It was in the menu system.

    I do still find it wierd sinse, why would a hag do this.
    And what are the odds?
    A warning would have been enough.
    Speaking of which, this thread isin't about No0b3...

  • This content has been removed.
  • @RemoveSWF said:

    ...and the devs blame the players for their own incompetence. If they spent half the energy on patching as they do on banning, this game would be much better.

    Noob3 can SMD, but these Nazi devs can too.

    Let's not begin with any nazi jokes here, I'd like for this to be a peacful thread.

  • @RemoveSWF said:
    ...and the devs blame the players for their own incompetence. If they spent half the energy on patching as they do on banning, this game would be much better.

    Yeah, would be funny if they started banning for the tinkerer 2 bug now... lul

  • @TheBean said:

    Yeah, would be funny if they started banning for the tinkerer 2 bug now... lul

    The game needs a better name, something like:
    Banned till Daylight.

  • This content has been removed.