I've been in queue for 20 minutes
No joke. I'm trying to do challenges and I'm working on survivor ones now, so I thought id queue up.
I got into queue 20 minutes ago. I am watching YouTube while waiting and I finished a 23 minute video and I'm still waiting.
I play on PC and I'm in Western Canada, so tell me why this is taking so long?
Comments
could be because it's the middle of the day people at work and school
Once sat in a lobby for 4 hours. Right after rank reset and shot back to rank 1 by the end of the day. Next day there just wasn't anyone to play against. When I finally got into a game it ended in about 4 minutes.
Man I feel so bad my killer queues at Rank 1 on east coast PC are like 6 seconds. Survivor is like 1 minute.
what rank are you?
7/8 I think