Is the earn BP challenge broken?
I’ve been trying to grind out the earn 200K BP challenge and most of the matches the BP aren’t being applied to that challenge. I should’ve already gotten it but I’m stuck at 97K. Ugh.
I’ve been trying to grind out the earn 200K BP challenge and most of the matches the BP aren’t being applied to that challenge. I should’ve already gotten it but I’m stuck at 97K. Ugh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it because they’re working on the rift?
they are working on archives not rift
The challenge only counts blood points earned during the match, multipliers such as blood point offerings, WGLF and Barbecue, etc. aren't counted.
It's not broken. You just have to get them all in one match while starting the trial in the dying stage.