@[Deleted User] said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/998/IQW00ITXT9TC.jpg😨
@[Deleted User] said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/998/IQW00ITXT9TC.jpg
😨
To spooky 4 me
I have several question that I'm not sure I want answered.
@Awakey said:I have several question that I'm not sure I want answered.
@Awakey said:
But you have to know dont you
Demoheadgonegon
Wait, usually the killers power is missing during the multi killer bug
So that means out of the Abyss is demo's head
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To spooky 4 me
I have several question that I'm not sure I want answered.
But you have to know dont you
Demoheadgonegon
Wait, usually the killers power is missing during the multi killer bug
So that means out of the Abyss is demo's head