I don't get alturism emblem

I mean only for high ranked play where survivors can rush gens and get all 4 survivors out without anyone getting hooked and if not more then 1-2 times.Like why are survivors encouraged to go down so that they can farm points for ranking up ? It's so bad right now since it does nothing else then encourage bad plays unlike other survivor emblems that are done pretty well.

If I escape while all other 3 survivors are still alive that means I alturisticly helped them get our objective completed and they can leave and survive WITHOUT any harm done to them as well. Isn't the point of alturism to survive (healthy if possible) and not get hurt ?

I propose to add additional scoring events:

-Once you escaped you get 20% emblem progress for each healthy survivor or 10% for each injured survivor.

-Also we can add penalty of 20% for each hooked survivor and 10% for each dying survivor since you're leaving them behind.

-No changes (bonuses or penalties) for dead survivors.


@Peanits @not_Queen Can you explain to me reasoning behind design for this emblem since I find to be lacking on the aspect of survivors that play well and can manage to survive without anyone getting hurt ?

Comments