Please fix the grabs.

Im currently stuck on the interrupt 6 survivors and grab them because i sneak up behind them and do the grab and instead of grabbing sometimes it starts the grab animation then my character decides to stab them with a knife instead. And then other times it just smacks them normally.

Comments

  • I feel you!

    I just got robbed of 4 grabs in one game with my piggy. Then, because 3 of them were dead on hook with one gen done and ruin still up on lery's, I just farmed it.

  • This has been around for years now, I doubt theyll do something about it.

  • Does michaels grab count? because at least those are guaranteed (kinda).

  • Just play a farming match. I would actually do it in normal matches, when not every grab except from hag would be interrupted with me stuck in the interaction for five seconds.

  • Thank you. Another one that made a post about it. We need to get a respons from them about what the frick is going on with these grabs. I had to farm for all of mine and my post has 6.5 k views but the devs hasn't answered. I bet that they dont really know how it happeneds so they dont know how to fix it