I had a weird DBD dream last night
I felt like sharing that I had a DBD dream last night. I couldn’t see the environment well because it was so dank and dark. It was so dark I could barely see. It was pretty creepy. Then all of a sudden I’m face to face with a crouched Amanda. So I start running and then I run into a giant spider. I remember thinking why was there 2 killers. I was trapped between the two of them and I assume they got me because the next thing I remember it was the score screen and it did list 2 killers and bunch of survivors, definitely more than 4. I guess in the dream I missed the update although I don’t think they’d ever have a spider killer or do a double killer/double survivor scenario. Or maybe the dream was DBD IT mashup lol. I think I watch too many scary movies and play DBD too much.
Comments
Should have booped the snoot.
It was all Freddy's fault
Apparently he was having fun with you.
You sure it wasn't this:
https://youtu.be/tIO1uOgXXSA
Hmm I haven’t seen that trailer but it’s similar. Eerie.
I once dreamed I was looping the postman.