Killer DCs should really count to the "escape" challenge

10 escapes, and I swear, I've had at least 6 killer DCs in that time. Just had a Billy quit because I didn't lay down under his chainsaw while 3 gens got done.

Pretty sick of this #########.

Comments

  • Yeah, I got a match the other day where I actually managed to do good at looping a killer (and that's rare for me) just to have him give up and DC (even though he could have cycled off to get 2 of the other survivors who he'd gotten shortly prior to finding me). Am I supposed to die? No, it should count as an escape because the killer cried I wouldn't stop doing what my role is meant to do. The killer ran away like a baby. I technically escaped death.

  • @Venoxxie said:

    Yeah, I got a match the other day where I actually managed to do good at looping a killer (and that's rare for me) just to have him give up and DC (even though he could have cycled off to get 2 of the other survivors who he'd gotten shortly prior to finding me). Am I supposed to die? No, it should count as an escape because the killer cried I wouldn't stop doing what my role is meant to do. The killer ran away like a baby. I technically escaped death.

    Yeah if the killer literally quits because you're beating them too much, that should certainly be considered a win.

    If I'm not mistaken, it still says "escaped" on the post game and most times gives you the 5000 survival points, yet the challenge doesn't count.

  • Also, survivor DCs should count to the "kill the obsession 7 times" challenge

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    Also, survivor DCs should count to the "kill the obsession 7 times" challenge

    I would've assumed it does, since it's kill by any means.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/875841#Comment_875841

    I would've assumed it does, since it's kill by any means.

    Unfortunately it doesn't

  • See now these are the sorts of things you include in the testing hour.