Small Game buff...
So I actually run Small Game a lot when I play, as with perks like NOED and Ruin popping up in almost every match, I like being able to get rid of the totems. I run it a lot when I play with friends, so I can ask my teammates if they’ve cleansed anything, so I know how many are left for me to look for. The problem is, I don’t have this option when I play solo. So I had an idea, what if Small Game let you know how many totems were actually left? This way, you know if you need to still keep looking for them. Especially on the bigger maps, how are we supposed to know when we should stop searching every corner for totems if we have no idea of how many are remaining? Another thing that could be cool, is if you cleansed totems faster. But I’d be totally happy with it just showing how many totems are still standing. It is a very useless perk and I don’t see many people running it. Maybe a change like this could make it more viable to those of us who like to venture off into solo lobbies.
What do you guys think?
Comments