Red rank survivors....
I'm just dodging you degenerates if I see any of you in my survivor lobby. I'm tired of your nonsense and it's the only solution I have right now.
I'm just dodging you degenerates if I see any of you in my survivor lobby. I'm tired of your nonsense and it's the only solution I have right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What
That's the spirit.
No need to play against survivors that know how to abuse bad game mechanics like generator speeds, and that use the same 4 perks every game.
Either bhvr changes something or red rank survivors will quit the game because they won't find matches.
I'm shaking in my boots right now.
I'm not encountering that at all, they are intentionally dying and playing bad to affect the killer stats. Same scum, but different tactics. Like how kids throw a tantrum when they can't get what they want.