Leatherface slightly less loud chainsaw addon

It's probably the most pointless addon in existence but I have no clue as to how change it to be useful... at all.

Making chainsaw completely silent wouldn't do anything (I think) .

Comments

  • You're totally wrong!

    His chili addons do absolutely nothing, so they're even worse.

  • @theArashi said:

    It's probably the most pointless addon in existence but I have no clue as to how change it to be useful... at all.

    Making chainsaw completely silent wouldn't do anything (I think) .

    I think this was just a copy and paste from Billy. His makes a little sense because he can snipe you sprinting around the map.. Leatherface has to be right on you so it makes almost no sense. Just like his chili addons are broken and do nothing.

  • @theArashi said:

    It's probably the most pointless addon in existence but I have no clue as to how change it to be useful... at all.

    Making chainsaw completely silent wouldn't do anything (I think) .

    Do the complete opposite, make leatherface's chainsaw quieter by default and make the add-ons have the chainsaw sound distant, then closer, and eventually sound like it's just out sight. Only on leatherface of course.