For Tome Level 4, a request that I hope EVERYONE can agree on...

Hello,

if, as was stated earlier, all of the challenges on the leaked level 4 are placeholders, please can they be reorganised, so that situational master challenges are positioned in a truly optional position at the end of a node, with perhaps the universal challenges being positioned at junctions between killer and survivor path.

Thanks.

Comments

  • Also challenges that don't rely on what your team does these challenges aren't solo friendly at all

  • I'd like this.

    Even if I haven't finished Tome 1 yet...

  • All I want is for them to remove these situnational endgame challenges, both the survivor and killer version. Been trying for almost 10 hours to get the 2 unhooks during endgame collapse and still no luck. I'm pissed off and feel discouraged from trying. At least the killer version seems a bit more possible, but that just means I have to purposefully play bad to get it.