"Unviable killers"
So with the release of the most recent stats (I know, i know. Taken with a grain of salt), can we stop all the crap about there only being 3 viable killers in the game?
Literally EVERY killer in the game has above a 50% kill rate IN RED RANKS including the killers people say are unviable and unusable. And while the stats don't show everything that goes into a match (items, add ons, moris, dumb decision making), it DOES show that all killers CAN perform well at the high levels.
So maybe if you're not doing well as killer, you just need to get better because someone out there is getting hella kills with these so called weak characters
Comments
Don't disrespect The Clown. He's an awesome Killer!
I feel like the stats are perfect, and I'm just going to give an unpopular opinion: 50% is not great for killers because that means all generators were powered to allow 2 survivors to escape. When all generators are powered, you know the game was very close and killers who don't have endgame perks, often lose at that point unless they already have huge snowball momentum.
Therefore, I like how the killers are around 60%-70%, through I think anything that's above 75% needs a nerf in some aspect. 😁🤗
He really isn't and the stats show it.
Change your picture, please. You don't deserve to rep The Clown.
No.