How do you feel about community killers?
Devs, how do you feel about killer concepts the community makes? Would you ever consider them?
Players, how would you feel if the devs used your killer idea? Are you guys for or against this?
I'm genuinely curious about everyone's opinion on this, thanks!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Fine by me, what else would i do with my Killer idea anyway.
I kinda really wanna know the devs opinions on this. I see alot of killer concepts kinda wasted on the devs part on here
I remember I read a topic about someone gave ideas about a Killer who spreads disease, and there for we have Plague, so I think Developers do read at your ideas, but its their decision to use it or not.
I suggested one that makes it especially toxic against solo players.
Basically if any survivor isn't within 4 meters of another survivor, the killer gets to teleport to the survivor and instant-down him. Meaning while the killer is patroling and the survivors see him coming, they better run together like a school of fish. Anybody who accidentally strays a tiny bit from group or the first/last to vault a window gets instant-downed
Can't wait to see this killer get 80%++ kill rates.
Does the corresponding survivor get a sawn off shotgun?
Unless you mean they get one to the face. Kill rates aren't high enough.
There are rare ones which are really good reads. Many times however, the powers are either tremendously overpowered, or sound fancy but do basically nothing, there's very little inbetween.
Perks are also hilarious to read. Yes, that sounds like a nice effect for your killer, but tack it onto Nurse/Billy/Spirit etc and it's a free win. There are certainly some people that make them well, but so many people don't think about how perks can be on anybody.
Also people who make survivors love "free extra hit" perks, and rehashing ideas that are on every other suggestion, like "pallet stun exhaustion perk." Like, why suggest something you've seen 17 times before? If the devs want to add it they will, you rehashing it doesn't make you able to claim it as yours when it releases.