What licensed character cosmetic would you want the most?

If there's different ones you have in mind, list them below in "other".

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Cosmetics we want or cosmetics from the franchises we would want? Because my vote would have to be for shirtless myers even if it won't happen because of the license holders lol

  • I've been asking for this for AGES!

    I will pay up to 10k Auric Cells for it.

  • @gaydavidking said:

    Cosmetics we want or cosmetics from the franchises we would want? Because my vote would have to be for shirtless myers even if it won't happen because of the license holders lol

    Cosmetics from franchises and I 100% agree with shirtless Myers.

  • Definitely this one. Leatherface deserves cosmetics btw.

  • It's time for Freddy to get some cosmetics as well

  • At least SOMETHING for the guy.

  • Entity freddy would be nice but the glove with seringes would be even better

  • Original 1984 Freddy.

  • Leatherface ain't pretty enough.

  • And pretty leatherface would be awsome!

    I want all!

  • Don't know if it counts but I want that Purge Masks for the Legion really bad

  • Freddy! and Please Please add the Nightmare on Elm Street music in the next patch update. It will make the experience 1000x better!

  • I choose Knight Ash and Lakewood Slasher Ghostface. I would really like to see a Classic Ash outfit though

  • Ngl Lakewood Slasher Ghostface would be pretty poggers, before Ghostface was leaked when people were speculating how Ghostface would come out, I thought to myself I really wouldn't mind if what we had gotten was the MTV Ghostface instead of the OG. Though I knew most people wouldn't like that because they're just more familiar with the original

    I won't lie the MTV series did a really good job adhering to the theme of original source material, but still modernizing it for a younger audiences and new societal norms which change "the rules to surviving a horror movie". Which Scream 4 did back in 2011, but technology, social media, pop culture and how it relates to the horror that Scream tried to create for audiences changed so much since then and the MTV series did a great job of captivating that.

    Really close second would have to be Wes Craven's New Nightmare Freddy, but I figured more people would be familiar with and support that one in the votes so I had to lend my support to my boi Ghostface (the scream movies were what got me into the slasher genre in the first place anyway). I wasn't wrong either

  • if I could I'd choose all of them