Getting a killer lobby
On mobile it is so hard to get killer lobby at the rank of 19 and I have the challenges to do.
Something needs to happen to stop it.
On mobile it is so hard to get killer lobby at the rank of 19 and I have the challenges to do.
Something needs to happen to stop it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's cuz alot of people want to play killer, and there isn't enough survivors in queue and at your rank to meet the demands for quick queuing.
I have sat in que for ages like 20 minutes
Yep, that happens sometimes. I've waited half an hour before for a killer game.