Anyone else?
Every single time I run since I've been back. I stop running and start walking. While I never let go of the button. Anyone else or just me? Hope I'm not the only one.
Every single time I run since I've been back. I stop running and start walking. While I never let go of the button. Anyone else or just me? Hope I'm not the only one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would guess it has something to do with your keyboard or controller. Have you tried remapping the run function to another button?
No. Not yet. Wanted make sure it wasn't just a game issue. Thanks tho. I'll see if that will work.