Iridescent Emblems
This challenge is not tracking properly. Just had 2 and got credit for none of them. The match prior got credit for only 1 of 2. This is really annoying....
This challenge is not tracking properly. Just had 2 and got credit for none of them. The match prior got credit for only 1 of 2. This is really annoying....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I earned six total in two games and only got credit for two emblems. I gotta do 15 matches instead of just 15 emblems. Lame.
Can we please get a hotfix on this? This is ridiculous 15+ matches to get something done that would normally take me 5-6 matches.
Worse I get camped or something and get zero iri when the friggin match before I had 4 that I got no credit for....
That's the plan- we're looking to fix it as soon as possible. Don't worry, we're on it.
thank you happy thanksgiving or holidays.