@Mathieu Cote
You said once ago if a screenplay came your way, not worded that way... umm, yeah you said you're are welcomed to the idea... that all typed I'd believe I could create such a film in a DBD way...I got money when it honestly comes down to... I got areas and other resources.....I lack no skill to direct/ and or write... savvy with editing software and all I have to have is creative control... I rock the labels name and really for real, you can hold partner status.... really cheap in comparison... hard to put a $# on it... bare minimum 16k more be better, going off the F13 fan film > Never Hike Alone - A Friday the 13th Fan Film (Full Movie) < research shows their budget was 16k.... Wes Craven's NOES in the eighties cost him roughly just 1million and in my prospect the 2017 fan film budget is really more than a enough but would personally go for more, < CAMERAS COUNT < well im reaching out again...
Comments
community welcomed to comment on this, give me something to dwell and respond on/too...
suppose i am asking to work with me and push this forward..
i'll be desperate..
I am ready.
..............
...................
Thriller screenwriting is not just using a lot of suspension marks to give thrill.
You know that right?
If you use actual sentences, then people will be more willing to read and respond
what the hell am I reading