Also: Could we make recovery to 98% or whatever it is automatic?
I personally wouldn't want this because you're taking away value from a perk that's already niche, but I do see where you're coming from! ๐
Perhaps we can have the recover action automatic when remaining motionless, and if you can recover to the injured state (I.E. Unbreakable & No Mither), we can have you press a button to fully recover once you reached the maximum recovery %.
I personally wouldn't want this because you're taking away value from a perk that's already niche, but I do see where you're coming from! ๐
Perhaps we can have the recover action automatic when remaining motionless, and if you can recover to the injured state (I.E. Unbreakable & No Mither), we can have you press a button to fully recover once you reached the maximum recovery %.
Edit: Engish it hrd.
To be fair most actions should be automatic, except for wiggling. So struggling.
Tenacity is a great niche perk, and this would, as @NMCKE pointed out, devalue it significantly. There are lots of things that would be nice to have as passive effects, but don't really need to be made easier. That's the tradeoff with being on the ground - you have to choose whether it's appropriate to crawl away, or sit tight and recover. Both carry a potential risk and a potential reward. If you want the best of both worlds, get the perk that allows that.
Realistically, all a change like this would do is make Deerstalker meta for killers. Then the killer will always know where you are anyway, Tenacity will have received a significant indirect nerf, and we're in a worse position than where we started.
Tenacity is a great niche perk, and this would, as @NMCKE pointed out, devalue it significantly. There are lots of things that would be nice to have as passive effects, but don't really need to be made easier. That's the tradeoff with being on the ground - you have to choose whether it's appropriate to crawl away, or sit tight and recover. Both carry a potential risk and a potential reward. If you want the best of both worlds, get the perk that allows that.
Realistically, all a change like this would do is make Deerstalker meta for killers. Then the killer will always know where you are anyway, Tenacity will have received a significant indirect nerf, and we're in a worse position than where we started.
Now this is the kind of response i love. You telling me why its bad and not only telling me its a bad idea.
@Rizzo90 I think its time to close this baby up. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally wouldn't want this because you're taking away value from a perk that's already niche, but I do see where you're coming from! ๐
Perhaps we can have the recover action automatic when remaining motionless, and if you can recover to the injured state (I.E. Unbreakable & No Mither), we can have you press a button to fully recover once you reached the maximum recovery %.
Edit: Engish it hrd.
To be fair most actions should be automatic, except for wiggling. So struggling.
Struggling needs to be reworked in my opinion, pressing buttons will eventually wear out your keyboard or controller.
Alot of things need to be reworked but automatic struggling and recovering could be easily implemented.
I bet you slug alot.
Tenacity is a great niche perk, and this would, as @NMCKE pointed out, devalue it significantly. There are lots of things that would be nice to have as passive effects, but don't really need to be made easier. That's the tradeoff with being on the ground - you have to choose whether it's appropriate to crawl away, or sit tight and recover. Both carry a potential risk and a potential reward. If you want the best of both worlds, get the perk that allows that.
Realistically, all a change like this would do is make Deerstalker meta for killers. Then the killer will always know where you are anyway, Tenacity will have received a significant indirect nerf, and we're in a worse position than where we started.
Now this is the kind of response i love. You telling me why its bad and not only telling me its a bad idea.
@Rizzo90 I think its time to close this baby up. :)
Closed as asked by OP.