Really?
I have played 10 matches and 7 of them this happened. Can someone please help me I'm rank 10.
I have played 10 matches and 7 of them this happened. Can someone please help me I'm rank 10.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try killer lol
New tome and you're the obsession.
Edit: and also the name.
Unfortunately this kind of trash play strategy is part of the game. Not all killers play like this thankfully. You just got an unlucky bunch today.
I have, spirit is my killer main.
It kinda explains it?
It's just sad really...
One of the challenges is to kill so many obsessions.
you're the obsession, you're in for a rough ride from the look of these challenges
Try Civilisation, maybe take a break from survivor. xD
Sorry @not_Queen that you had to listen to him.
It's actually to hook them twice in a single challenge... so face camping is a terrible idea for that one.
I also wish survivors would punish camping, but the problem is most people suicide when camped so the team doesn't have all that time to do gens, instead the killer just finds a new victim. Always hang, always struggle.