Doubt
I saw in the play store saying that dbd mobile isn't compatible with my smartphone so I am here to check if motor g 7 play is or not compatible with the game
Tagged:
Trusted
I saw in the play store saying that dbd mobile isn't compatible with my smartphone so I am here to check if motor g 7 play is or not compatible with the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do anyone know?
One more time. Anyone knows?????
Considering how it's not out in many of the more popular countries, particularly the US, England, and maybe Canada, I doubt that anyone really knows. Additionally, constantly posting doesn't really help your case.
We don't have a dedicated forum for DBD mobile. Not many people here even play it, and available information about it is very limited. You can check on the official website https://www.mobile.deadbydaylight.com/ but if you can't find the answer you're looking for there, it's unlikely anyone here will be able to help you.