@Peanits said:
That is a community run Discord server. You'll have to contact the mods over there, there's nothing we can do for ya' here.
trying now to contact, no worries if a no go... @Peanits would you or could you be a medium for between me and someone to contact about a screenplay for dbd....I got the best catch/format, only to hear the pitch if the one hearing is financial enough to help add on... could you relate this in hope i could get a yay or nay response, i write and direct, just a person in the country with a dream and passion to fulfill in a life with a movie idea for DBD, Mathieu Cote said in a dev stream a while back if someone has a script to reach out, here i am.... 2 full scripts under my belt.. still broke, well i am scared of being rich... cliche artistic mind I have, well what many could say its portrayed as.... copy paste this message.... in new discussion.....@peanits if you could reach out and ask about this for me I promise not to forget nor disappoint as or be false unreal about it.... you can be a executive of whatever... stipulations is IM HAVE CREATIVE FREEDOM AND WON"T SIGN ANYTHING UNLESS>>>DBD FILM I GOT IT RIGHT AND IT WILL BE READY WHEN I COULD FUND IT< no aware of how that business works... I can only say with what money would be spent to make a movie for me to create, it will make money considering what i'd spend.....well I'mma start a thread to reach out to dev's...if i get response, regardless at @ you peanits since i noticed you at steam forums before i was banned I will give you a role of some sort//....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Veteran Legacy Hillbilly here if it counts in a defense...ehh?
That is a community run Discord server. You'll have to contact the mods over there, there's nothing we can do for ya' here.
trying now to contact, no worries if a no go...
@Peanits would you or could you be a medium for between me and someone to contact about a screenplay for dbd....I got the best catch/format, only to hear the pitch if the one hearing is financial enough to help add on... could you relate this in hope i could get a yay or nay response, i write and direct, just a person in the country with a dream and passion to fulfill in a life with a movie idea for DBD, Mathieu Cote said in a dev stream a while back if someone has a script to reach out, here i am.... 2 full scripts under my belt.. still broke, well i am scared of being rich... cliche artistic mind I have, well what many could say its portrayed as.... copy paste this message.... in new discussion.....@peanits if you could reach out and ask about this for me I promise not to forget nor disappoint as or be false unreal about it.... you can be a executive of whatever... stipulations is IM HAVE CREATIVE FREEDOM AND WON"T SIGN ANYTHING UNLESS>>>DBD FILM I GOT IT RIGHT AND IT WILL BE READY WHEN I COULD FUND IT< no aware of how that business works... I can only say with what money would be spent to make a movie for me to create, it will make money considering what i'd spend.....well I'mma start a thread to reach out to dev's...if i get response, regardless at @ you peanits since i noticed you at steam forums before i was banned I will give you a role of some sort//....
OMEGALUL
OMEGAROLL
How about no?