DBD mobile release date?
"scheduled for release on iOS and Android before November 2019."
-https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Dead_by_Daylight
Is this date true or is the game being postponed to a later date?
Tagged:
Mod
"scheduled for release on iOS and Android before November 2019."
-https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Dead_by_Daylight
Is this date true or is the game being postponed to a later date?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's still 3 days left in November 🤔😏
My nephew already has it in his phone. I've played a match actually. But he subscribed to that pre launch thingy
Dbd Mobile is run by a separate team, so you might find information here: https://www.mobile.deadbydaylight.com/
Available in Germany is all i can say 😏👍🏿
Is your nephew from the U.S.?
No. Why? Will it be available later in US?
It's not available in the US yet, said to be released by end of November so I'm just curious, I pre registered so I guess wait a little more for an update.
What system you use? I also pre-registered but it's only available for android I believe.
IOS, Apple.
That's probably it then. It isn't available to me either.