From SWF to Solo
For years I’ve played survive with friends. I never cared for solo. Now all I have done in the past year or so is play solo... I enjoy it more tbh. Anyone else have a story like this?
For years I’ve played survive with friends. I never cared for solo. Now all I have done in the past year or so is play solo... I enjoy it more tbh. Anyone else have a story like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always love playing with my friends when they are on, but I do enjoy playing solo ^^
In the beginning I played solo and after some time with friends.
We just messed around and didnt really play srsly. And well, I missed that so I started playing solo more.